Ming plastic recycling granulator, beautify the environment to rely on it
Human society is constantly moving towards an efficient, convenient and simple direction. High-tech products have benefited mankind, but many of them are at the same time eroding the earth on which we live, threatening the sustainable development of human society. For example, a wide variety of plastic products enrich people's lives, it is already essential for people's daily necessities. Basically, every thing we use has the presence of plastic. Unfortunately, these plastics are difficult to degrade things, after the use of waste to the environment has brought a very big damage.
Waste plastic recycling is undoubtedly a wonderful solution. Therefore, the plastic recycling granulator was born! Its appearance has solved this trouble, and plastic waste has also been recycled. The following will focus on Shantou Mingfa Machinery Co., Ltd. production of plastic recycling granulator.
The main body of the plastic granulator is the extruder, which consists of an extrusion system, a drive system and a heating and cooling system.Extrusion system The extrusion system consists of a screw, barrel, hopper, head, and mold. The plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt through the extrusion system and, under the pressure established in this process, Screw continuous extrusion head.
(1) Screw: the most important part of the extruder, it is directly related to the scope of application of extruder and productivity, made of high strength corrosion-resistant alloy steel.(2) barrel: is a metal cylinder, generally with heat, high compressive strength, strong wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant alloy steel or alloy steel alloy made of composite steel pipe. The barrel is screwed with the screw to achieve crushing, softening, melting, plasticizing, venting and compaction of the plastic, and continuously conveying the compound to the forming system. The length of the general barrel is 15 to 30 times its diameter, so that the plastic is fully heated and fully plasticized to the principle.
(3) Hopper: The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a truncation device to adjust and cut the material. The side of the hopper is equipped with a viewing hole and a calibration metering device.
(4) nose and die: the nose from the alloy steel sleeve and carbon steel jacket, the machine head with a molding die. The role of the nose is to rotate the plastic melt into a parallel linear motion, uniform and smooth into the mold sleeve, and give the plastic to the necessary molding pressure. Plastic in the barrel of plastic compaction, the porous filter plate along a certain flow through the nose of the nose into the nose forming mold, mold core sleeve with the appropriate cross-section to form a continuous reduction of the annular gap, so that the plastic melt in the A continuous, dense tubular coating is formed around the core. In order to ensure that the plastic channel inside the machine is reasonable, to eliminate the accumulation of plastic dead ends, often placed a shunt sleeve, to eliminate the pressure when the plastic extrusion fluctuations, but also set the pressure ring. The head is also equipped with mold correction and adjustment of the device, easy to adjust and correct the core and die sets of concentricity.
2. Drive system The role of the drive system is to drive the screw, the supply screw in the extrusion process required torque and speed, usually by the motor, reducer and bearings and other components.
3. Heating and cooling device heating and cooling is a necessary condition for the plastic extrusion process to be carried out.
(1) Now the extruder is usually used in electric heating, divided into resistance heating and induction heating, heating film installed in the fuselage, machine neck, nose parts. The heating device is heated by an external heating cylinder to raise the temperature to achieve the desired temperature for the process operation.(2) The cooling device is designed to ensure that the plastic is at the temperature range required by the process. Specifically, it is necessary to eliminate the excess heat generated by the shear friction of the screw rotation in order to avoid excessive temperature to make the plastic decomposition, scorch or stereotypes difficult. Barrel cooling is divided into two kinds of water cooling and air-cooled, the general use of small and medium-sized extruder air-cooled more appropriate, large-scale use of water or two forms of combined cooling; screw cooling mainly using central water cooling, the purpose is to increase the solid material transport rate , To stabilize the amount of glue, while improving product quality; but in the hopper at the cooling, first in order to strengthen the transport of solid materials to prevent the temperature caused by plastic particles sticky plugging mouth, the second is to ensure that the transmission part of the normal work.
Shantou Mingfa Machinery Co., Ltd.
Thank you for your attention!金沙误乐场网址网站